Pink Pitaya Electrolyte Smoothie Bowl
Quench your thirst (and hunger) with this electrolyte-packed, electrifying-pink pitaya smoothie bowl!
Loaded with antioxidants and essential nutrients, this superfood smoothie bowl is a delicious way to kick-start a productive day. The electrolytes from maple water (we used Drink Simple Original) will help you rehydrate and stay hydrated throughout the day, and the red pitaya fruit and goji berries provide a generous source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen pitaya (we like organic Pitaya Plus)
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- ½ cup Drink Simple Maple Water
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder (optional)
- Banana slices
- Kiwi slices
- Goji berries
- Shredded coconut
- Combine all base ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into bowl, and top with your favorite toppings.
Is Maple Water your go-to source of hydration? Share your favorite #TreeChugger recipes and tag us on Instagram for a chance to be featured!